1,648 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Edina, MN
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Edina (12)
- Edina Accessible Apartments (8)
- Edina Apartments with Balconies (26)
- Edina Apartments with Garages (27)
- Edina Apartments with Gyms (20)
- Edina Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Edina Apartments with Parking (29)
- Edina Apartments with Pools (18)
- Edina Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Edina Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Edina Furnished Apartments (6)
- Edina Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Edina (4)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Edina (13)
- Hopkins 1 Bedroom Apartments (15)
- St. Louis Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (44)
- Bloomington 1 Bedroom Apartments (26)
- Richfield 1 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Golden Valley 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Minnetonka 1 Bedroom Apartments (19)
- Eden Prairie 1 Bedroom Apartments (17)
- Minneapolis 1 Bedroom Apartments (291)
- Savage 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Robbinsdale 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Edina?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Edina?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Edina?
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Edina offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Edina, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.