507 Apartments for rent in Ann Arbor, MI with Balconies
- Ann Arbor Accessible Apartments (7)
- Ann Arbor Apartments with Garages (35)
- Ann Arbor Apartments with Gyms (19)
- Ann Arbor Apartments with Hardwood Floors (115)
- Ann Arbor Apartments with Parking (198)
- Ann Arbor Apartments with Pools (18)
- Ann Arbor Apartments with Washer-Dryers (199)
- Ann Arbor Dog Friendly Apartments (109)
- Ann Arbor Furnished Apartments (115)
- Ann Arbor Luxury Apartments (211)
- Ann Arbor Pet Friendly Apartments (116)
- Ypsilanti Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Dexter Apartments with Balconies (1)
- South Lyon Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Belleville Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Brighton Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Plymouth Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Novi Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Wixom Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Milford Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Westland Apartments with Balconies (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Ann Arbor?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Ann Arbor?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Ann Arbor?
Ann Arbor (or "A²" as it's known to mathematically inclined locals) offers a little bit of everything, for practically everybody. Looking for a small town with a "big city" social calendar? Bingo! Tree-lined streets and historic homes? Sure! Decent public transportation? No problem! A walkable downtown with fab restaurants and nightlife? Check!See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Ann Arbor renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.