402 Apartments for rent in Ann Arbor, MI with Gyms
- Ann Arbor Accessible Apartments (8)
- Ann Arbor Apartments with Balconies (41)
- Ann Arbor Apartments with Garages (24)
- Ann Arbor Apartments with Hardwood Floors (19)
- Ann Arbor Apartments with Parking (42)
- Ann Arbor Apartments with Pools (18)
- Ann Arbor Apartments with Washer-Dryers (44)
- Ann Arbor Dog Friendly Apartments (22)
- Ann Arbor Furnished Apartments (8)
- Ann Arbor Luxury Apartments (56)
- Ann Arbor Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
- Ypsilanti Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Plymouth Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Northville Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Novi Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Westland Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Walled Lake Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Romulus Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Livonia Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Farmington Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Farmington Hills Apartments with Gyms (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Ann Arbor?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Ann Arbor?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Ann Arbor?
Ann Arbor (or "A²" as it's known to mathematically inclined locals) offers a little bit of everything, for practically everybody. Looking for a small town with a "big city" social calendar? Bingo! Tree-lined streets and historic homes? Sure! Decent public transportation? No problem! A walkable downtown with fab restaurants and nightlife? Check!See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Ann Arbor renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.