1,449 Short-term Apartments for rent in Glen Burnie, MD
- Glen Burnie Accessible Apartments (2)
- Glen Burnie Apartments with Balconies (27)
- Glen Burnie Apartments with Garages (5)
- Glen Burnie Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Glen Burnie Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Glen Burnie Apartments with Parking (29)
- Glen Burnie Apartments with Pools (16)
- Glen Burnie Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Glen Burnie Dog Friendly Apartments (24)
- Glen Burnie Furnished Apartments (7)
- Glen Burnie Pet Friendly Apartments (26)
- Pasadena Short-term Apartments (2)
- Brooklyn Park Short-term Apartments (1)
- Linthicum Short-term Apartments (1)
- Gambrills Short-term Apartments (1)
- Severn Short-term Apartments (3)
- Odenton Short-term Apartments (6)
- Elkridge Short-term Apartments (4)
- Baltimore Short-term Apartments (77)
- Dundalk Short-term Apartments (3)
- Arnold Short-term Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Glen Burnie?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Glen Burnie?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Glen Burnie?
"Let's go head over to Glen Burnie / The icicle lights are hanging on the houses all through town / Just the same as they was last year / No-one ever takes them down" - (Brent Hardesty, "Christmas in Glen Burnie")
Glen Burnie is a fairly large town,encompassingmore than 17 square miles, and is home to about 67,600 people. It is nicknamed Chrome City because of the large amount of car dealerships in the area (great for you car lovers). Glen Burnie is a city that has plenty of storybook charm with it's notable landmarks, including the First Avenue Elementary, which was built in 1899, and St Alban's Episcopal Church, which was built in 1904. The tree-lined neighborhoods are a site to see during the winter holidays, with each neighbor competing (in a friendly way of course) with the next to have the mostbeautifullight display on their homes. The beautiful landscaped neighborhoods and community spirit make this city a perfect place to raise a family.
Having trouble with Craigslist Glen Burnie? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Glen Burnie takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.