912 Apartments for rent in Glen Burnie, MD with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Glen Burnie (9)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Glen Burnie (14)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Glen Burnie (16)
- Glen Burnie Accessible Apartments (2)
- Glen Burnie Apartments with Balconies (36)
- Glen Burnie Apartments with Garages (5)
- Glen Burnie Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Glen Burnie Apartments with Hardwood Floors (19)
- Glen Burnie Apartments with Parking (35)
- Glen Burnie Apartments with Pools (19)
- Glen Burnie Dog Friendly Apartments (32)
- Glen Burnie Furnished Apartments (8)
- Glen Burnie Pet Friendly Apartments (33)
- Ferndale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Pasadena Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Brooklyn Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Linthicum Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Gambrills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Severna Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Riviera Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Severn Apartments with Washer-Dryers (26)
- Arbutus Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Odenton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (23)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Glen Burnie?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Glen Burnie?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Glen Burnie?
"Let's go head over to Glen Burnie / The icicle lights are hanging on the houses all through town / Just the same as they was last year / No-one ever takes them down" - (Brent Hardesty, "Christmas in Glen Burnie")
Glen Burnie is a fairly large town,encompassingmore than 17 square miles, and is home to about 67,600 people. It is nicknamed Chrome City because of the large amount of car dealerships in the area (great for you car lovers). Glen Burnie is a city that has plenty of storybook charm with it's notable landmarks, including the First Avenue Elementary, which was built in 1899, and St Alban's Episcopal Church, which was built in 1904. The tree-lined neighborhoods are a site to see during the winter holidays, with each neighbor competing (in a friendly way of course) with the next to have the mostbeautifullight display on their homes. The beautiful landscaped neighborhoods and community spirit make this city a perfect place to raise a family.
Having trouble with Craigslist Glen Burnie? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Glen Burnie offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Glen Burnie. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Glen Burnie can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.