2,946 Apartments for rent in Medford, MA with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Medford Accessible Apartments (5)
- Medford Apartments with Garages (11)
- Medford Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Medford Apartments with Hardwood Floors (30)
- Medford Apartments with Parking (35)
- Medford Apartments with Pools (9)
- Medford Apartments with Washer-Dryers (21)
- Medford Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Medford Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Somerville Apartments with Balconies (34)
- Winchester Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Cambridge Apartments with Balconies (66)
- Malden Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Stoneham Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Arlington Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Everett Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Melrose Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Belmont Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Woburn Apartments with Balconies (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Medford?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Medford?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Medford?
James Pierpont of Medford penned the ubiquitous holiday song, Jingle Bells, while sitting in Simpson’s Tavern on High Street in Medford. The town has had a little bit of extra holiday cheer ever since!
Perhaps best known for the prestigious Tufts University, Medford is much more than just your typical college town. Now developing out of the shadow of Boston, Medford boasts a vibrant and diverse community full of history and with an eclectic character (not to mention more affordable than its Boston and Cambridge neighbors).
Having trouble with Craigslist Medford? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Medford renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.