363 Apartments in Arlington
- Arlington Accessible Apartments (1)
- Arlington Apartments with Garages (8)
- Arlington Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Arlington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Arlington Apartments with Parking (16)
- Arlington Apartments with Pools (4)
- Arlington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Arlington Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Arlington Furnished Apartments (1)
- Arlington Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Belmont Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Watertown Town Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Medford Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Cambridge Apartments with Balconies (73)
- Somerville Apartments with Balconies (56)
- Woburn Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Lexington Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Waltham Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Stoneham Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Burlington Apartments with Balconies (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Arlington?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Arlington?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Arlington?
"And I'm proud to be on this peaceful piece of property, I'm on sacred ground and I'm in the best of company, I'm thankful for those thankful for the things I've done, I can rest in peace, I'm one of the chosen ones, I made it to Arlington." - (Trace Adkins, "Arlington")
Long before Arlington would become a desireable suburb of Boston, it served as the hunting ground for the Massachusetts tribe, who called it "Menotomy", or "swift running water" due to its location near the Mystic River. The colonists, settled the area by 1635, making it one of the oldest continuously inhabited towns in the country. With its balmy summers, a location by the edge of the Massachusetts Bay, peaceful neighborhoods and rich history, it now serves as a retreat from the city for nearby Bostonians. Arlington is relatively exclusive, boasting a median household income nearly $20,000 higher than the state median for its 42,844 residents. A great urban-village lifestyle evokes Cambridge, which is probably why Bostonians flock to this town like flies to a honey factory explosion!
Having trouble with Craigslist Arlington? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Arlington renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.