600 Apartments for rent in New Orleans, LA with Pools
- New Orleans Accessible Apartments (9)
- New Orleans Apartments with Balconies (155)
- New Orleans Apartments with Garages (24)
- New Orleans Apartments with Gyms (31)
- New Orleans Apartments with Hardwood Floors (147)
- New Orleans Apartments with Parking (183)
- New Orleans Apartments with Washer-Dryers (201)
- New Orleans Dog Friendly Apartments (134)
- New Orleans Furnished Apartments (83)
- New Orleans Luxury Apartments (205)
- New Orleans Pet Friendly Apartments (142)
- Eden Isle Apartments with Pools (1)
- Harvey Apartments with Pools (2)
- Metairie Apartments with Pools (21)
- Slidell Apartments with Pools (6)
- Elmwood Apartments with Pools (2)
- River Ridge Apartments with Pools (5)
- Kenner Apartments with Pools (1)
- Mandeville Apartments with Pools (4)
- Covington Apartments with Pools (6)
- Walker Apartments with Pools (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in New Orleans?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in New Orleans?
How can I find a cheap apartment in New Orleans?
If ever a city rose from its ashes, that city is New Orleans. Chances are you’re proud to live in NOLA. This guide aims to help extend your pride to how you live in NOLA. Are you a gracious, Southern hostess, throwing large dinner parties in your plantation-era home? Or are you a low-impact sustainability guru, living simply out of your quaint shotgun? Perhaps you don’t know who you are—or, should I say, who you’d like to be. That’s why apartment hunting is thrilling: the possibilities, my dear,...See more
Finding apartments with a pool in New Orleans means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in New Orleans could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.