23 Apartments for Rent in Covington, LA with Pools
- Covington Accessible Apartments (5)
- Covington Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Covington Apartments with Garages (4)
- Covington Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Covington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Covington Apartments with Parking (8)
- Covington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Covington Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Covington Furnished Apartments (3)
- Covington Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Mandeville Apartments with Pools (4)
- Slidell Apartments with Pools (3)
- Eden Isle Apartments with Pools (1)
- New Orleans Apartments with Pools (59)
- Metairie Apartments with Pools (16)
- Kenner Apartments with Pools (5)
- Elmwood Apartments with Pools (2)
- River Ridge Apartments with Pools (4)
- Harahan Apartments with Pools (2)
- Chalmette Apartments with Pools (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Covington?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Covington?
Covington boasts a 10 foot tall statue of former President Ronald Reagan standing atop a six foot base. It's reportedly the largest statue in the world of the former president. A Reagan statue in the Deep South in a Louisiana area that was sufficiently elevated to avoid the Hurricane Katrina surge; yeah, it's probably safe forever.
Covington became a bedroom community of sorts during the late 1900s. This was related mostly to the fact that Louisiana's road and highway systems were expanding, and this gave people working in New Orleans the ability to commute outside of the quickly growing port city. This type of expansion doesn't last forever, but the exodus of individuals out of New Orleans after Katrina ensured that Covington's population continued to boom. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Covington means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Covington could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.