134 Furnished Apartments for Rent in New Orleans, LA
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in New Orleans (44)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in New Orleans (62)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in New Orleans (33)
- New Orleans Accessible Apartments (17)
- New Orleans Apartments with Balconies (325)
- New Orleans Apartments with Garages (45)
- New Orleans Apartments with Gyms (39)
- New Orleans Apartments with Hardwood Floors (256)
- New Orleans Apartments with Parking (253)
- New Orleans Apartments with Pools (53)
- New Orleans Apartments with Washer-Dryers (383)
- New Orleans Dog Friendly Apartments (245)
- New Orleans Furnished Luxury Apartments (100)
- New Orleans Luxury Apartments (381)
- New Orleans Pet Friendly Apartments (255)
- Arabi Furnished Apartments (2)
- Terrytown Furnished Apartments (1)
- Gretna Furnished Apartments (1)
- Harvey Furnished Apartments (1)
- Jefferson Furnished Apartments (1)
- Metairie Furnished Apartments (7)
- Elmwood Furnished Apartments (2)
- Harahan Furnished Apartments (1)
- River Ridge Furnished Apartments (3)
- Kenner Furnished Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in New Orleans?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in New Orleans?
How can I find a cheap apartment in New Orleans?
If ever a city rose from its ashes, that city is New Orleans. Chances are you’re proud to live in NOLA. This guide aims to help extend your pride to how you live in NOLA. Are you a gracious, Southern hostess, throwing large dinner parties in your plantation-era home? Or are you a low-impact sustainability guru, living simply out of your quaint shotgun? Perhaps you don’t know who you are—or, should I say, who you’d like to be. That’s why apartment hunting is thrilling: the possibilities, my dear,...See more
Furnished apartments in New Orleans can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in New Orleans as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.