262 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in New Orleans, LA
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in New Orleans (45)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in New Orleans (27)
- Luxury 1 Bedroom Apartments in New Orleans (41)
- New Orleans Accessible Apartments (9)
- New Orleans Apartments with Balconies (128)
- New Orleans Apartments with Garages (30)
- New Orleans Apartments with Gyms (22)
- New Orleans Apartments with Hardwood Floors (124)
- New Orleans Apartments with Parking (146)
- New Orleans Apartments with Pools (33)
- New Orleans Apartments with Washer-Dryers (167)
- New Orleans Dog Friendly Apartments (105)
- New Orleans Furnished Apartments (73)
- New Orleans Luxury Apartments (180)
- New Orleans Pet Friendly Apartments (110)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in New Orleans (37)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in New Orleans?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in New Orleans?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in New Orleans?
If ever a city rose from its ashes, that city is New Orleans. Chances are you’re proud to live in NOLA. This guide aims to help extend your pride to how you live in NOLA. Are you a gracious, Southern hostess, throwing large dinner parties in your plantation-era home? Or are you a low-impact sustainability guru, living simply out of your quaint shotgun? Perhaps you don’t know who you are—or, should I say, who you’d like to be. That’s why apartment hunting is thrilling: the possibilities, my dear,...See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in New Orleans offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in New Orleans, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.