123 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Fishers, IN
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Fishers (18)
- Fishers Accessible Apartments (3)
- Fishers Apartments with Balconies (38)
- Fishers Apartments with Garages (40)
- Fishers Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Fishers Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Fishers Apartments with Parking (40)
- Fishers Apartments with Pools (19)
- Fishers Apartments with Washer-Dryers (29)
- Fishers Dog Friendly Apartments (39)
- Fishers Furnished Apartments (2)
- Fishers Luxury Apartments (69)
- Fishers Pet Friendly Apartments (40)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Fishers (1)
- Luxury 3 Bedroom Apartments in Fishers (42)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Fishers (28)
- McCordsville 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Noblesville 3 Bedroom Apartments (41)
- Lawrence 3 Bedroom Apartments (21)
- Cumberland 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Carmel 3 Bedroom Apartments (31)
- Westfield 3 Bedroom Apartments (19)
- Indianapolis 3 Bedroom Apartments (345)
- Greenfield 3 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- Beech Grove 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Anderson 3 Bedroom Apartments (21)
Fishers was originally known as Fisher's Switch, then Fisher's Station, because it was a switching station along the railroad between Indianapolis and Chicago.
Like many towns across the United States, Fishers, Indiana, popped up in the 1800s because a section of the Peru and Indianapolis Railroad that was built between Indianapolis and Chicago went through the area. In recent times, the town's population has exploded; in 1990, there were only about 7,000 residents, increasing ten years later to 37,800, and then nearly doubling again in the next decade; the most recent census in 2010 counted nearly 77,000 residents in the growing town. It isn't surprising that the population growth has been so rapid, since job growth in the area over the past decade was an astounding 70.5 percent!
Having trouble with Craigslist Fishers? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Fishers provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Fishers. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.