150 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Sugar Hill, GA
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Sugar Hill (2)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Sugar Hill (2)
- Sugar Hill Accessible Apartments (2)
- Sugar Hill Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Sugar Hill Apartments with Garages (6)
- Sugar Hill Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Sugar Hill Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Sugar Hill Apartments with Parking (8)
- Sugar Hill Apartments with Pools (3)
- Sugar Hill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Sugar Hill Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Sugar Hill Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Suwanee 3 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Buford 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Cumming 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Duluth 3 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- Flowery Branch 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Johns Creek 3 Bedroom Apartments (21)
- Lawrenceville 3 Bedroom Apartments (24)
- Oakwood 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Dacula 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Alpharetta 3 Bedroom Apartments (25)
Sugar Hill was named after an incident that happened decades ago where a large shipment of sugar spilled in the area. The unofficial story is that in a freight trip, a heavily loaded wagon lost its wheel while traveling uphill and toppled much of its load, including several bags of sugar. Sugar Hill had been a Georgia Militia District for several years before it was incorporated as a city on March 24, 1939, making it a relatively young city.
Sugar Hill is part of northern Gwinnett County, located in Georgia, and part of the Atlanta Metropolitan Area. The city is home to 19,681 people inside 10.6 square miles of land, according to a 2012 population estimate by the U.S. Census Bureau. It was once merely a bug on the map, three miles south of Buford, but is now the fourth largest city in Gwinnett County, with a population growth rate of 6.3%. It is projected that by 2050, the number of people in Sugar Hill will blow up to almost 400,000. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Sugar Hill provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Sugar Hill. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.