606 Apartments for rent in Stockbridge, GA with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Stockbridge Accessible Apartments (5)
- Stockbridge Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Stockbridge Apartments with Garages (18)
- Stockbridge Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Stockbridge Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Stockbridge Apartments with Pools (15)
- Stockbridge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Stockbridge Dog Friendly Apartments (26)
- Stockbridge Furnished Apartments (1)
- Stockbridge Pet Friendly Apartments (26)
- McDonough Apartments with Parking (36)
- Lovejoy Apartments with Parking (4)
- Morrow Apartments with Parking (3)
- Jonesboro Apartments with Parking (4)
- Bonanza Apartments with Parking (5)
- Lake City Apartments with Parking (2)
- Irondale Apartments with Parking (10)
- Hampton Apartments with Parking (5)
- Conley Apartments with Parking (2)
- Forest Park Apartments with Parking (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Stockbridge?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Stockbridge?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Stockbridge?
Nobody knows for sure how Stockbridge, Georgia, got its name. Some people think it was named after a traveling professor named Levi Stockbridge, who traveled through the area many times and was respected by the locals. Others think Stockbridge was named after Thomas Stock, who was State Surveyor and President of the Georgia State Senate in the 1820s, around the time the town was settled. Then, it was just a midway point between Atlanta and Macon, but today it’s a suburb of Atlanta in its own rig...
A combination of low cost of living, positive job growth and decent crime rates brings people flocking to Stockbridge like birds seeking warmer winter temperatures. The cost of living in Stockbridge is 11 percent lower than the national average, and the crime rate is exactly the same as the country's average. What does that mean? Basically, Stockbridge isn’t quite the Mayberry where nothing ever happens, but the crime rate doesn't reach big-city levels. Stockbridge is definitely a safer alternative. Based on voting records, Stockbridge leans conservative, which isn’t too surprising since the city has a small-town feel. See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Stockbridge apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.