1,052 Apartments for rent in Lawrenceville, GA with Balconies
- Lawrenceville Accessible Apartments (8)
- Lawrenceville Apartments with Garages (19)
- Lawrenceville Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Lawrenceville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (19)
- Lawrenceville Apartments with Parking (28)
- Lawrenceville Apartments with Pools (16)
- Lawrenceville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (22)
- Lawrenceville Dog Friendly Apartments (29)
- Lawrenceville Luxury Apartments (36)
- Lawrenceville Pet Friendly Apartments (29)
- Grayson Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Snellville Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Dacula Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Suwanee Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Loganville Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Lilburn Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Duluth Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Buford Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Sugar Hill Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Auburn Apartments with Balconies (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Lawrenceville?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Lawrenceville?
Greetings, all you fine Georgia peaches, and welcome to your Lawrenceville apartment hunting headquarters! Situated in the Atlanta Metro Area, just 27 miles northeast of ATL, Lawrenceville is conveniently located and just teeming with wonderful apartments for rent. Looking to land the Lawrenceville rental of your dreams? Then start clicking away at the listings in this nifty little apartment guide we’ve thrown together, and you’ll be rubbing elbows with “The Crepe Myrtle City’s” finest before yo...
Having trouble with Craigslist Lawrenceville? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Lawrenceville renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.