1,544 Short-term Apartments for rent in Lawrenceville, GA
- Lawrenceville Accessible Apartments (10)
- Lawrenceville Apartments with Balconies (25)
- Lawrenceville Apartments with Garages (16)
- Lawrenceville Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Lawrenceville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (21)
- Lawrenceville Apartments with Parking (27)
- Lawrenceville Apartments with Pools (18)
- Lawrenceville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (22)
- Lawrenceville Dog Friendly Apartments (32)
- Lawrenceville Luxury Apartments (39)
- Lawrenceville Pet Friendly Apartments (32)
- Grayson Short-term Apartments (1)
- Suwanee Short-term Apartments (5)
- Duluth Short-term Apartments (11)
- Sugar Hill Short-term Apartments (1)
- Norcross Short-term Apartments (8)
- Johns Creek Short-term Apartments (5)
- Flowery Branch Short-term Apartments (2)
- Stone Mountain Short-term Apartments (2)
- Peachtree Corners Short-term Apartments (5)
- Tucker Short-term Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Lawrenceville?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Lawrenceville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Lawrenceville?
Greetings, all you fine Georgia peaches, and welcome to your Lawrenceville apartment hunting headquarters! Situated in the Atlanta Metro Area, just 27 miles northeast of ATL, Lawrenceville is conveniently located and just teeming with wonderful apartments for rent. Looking to land the Lawrenceville rental of your dreams? Then start clicking away at the listings in this nifty little apartment guide we’ve thrown together, and you’ll be rubbing elbows with “The Crepe Myrtle City’s” finest before yo...
Having trouble with Craigslist Lawrenceville? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Lawrenceville takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.