781 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Kennesaw, GA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Kennesaw Accessible Apartments (4)
- Kennesaw Apartments with Balconies (32)
- Kennesaw Apartments with Garages (23)
- Kennesaw Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Kennesaw Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Kennesaw Apartments with Parking (37)
- Kennesaw Apartments with Pools (15)
- Kennesaw Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Kennesaw Furnished Apartments (1)
- Kennesaw Luxury Apartments (49)
- Kennesaw Pet Friendly Apartments (28)
- Acworth Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Marietta Dog Friendly Apartments (43)
- Fair Oaks Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Woodstock Dog Friendly Apartments (22)
- Powder Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (21)
- Smyrna Dog Friendly Apartments (51)
- Holly Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Austell Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Hiram Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Mableton Dog Friendly Apartments (37)
Welcome to Kennesaw, Georgia, a suburb that’s part of the Atlanta metropolitan area. Let’s take a look at some of these apartments for rent and find you your dream home! See more
Finding an apartment in Kennesaw that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.