141 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Dallas, GA
- Dallas Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Dallas Apartments with Garages (8)
- Dallas Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Dallas Apartments with Parking (10)
- Dallas Apartments with Pools (5)
- Dallas Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Dallas Dog Friendly Apartments (25)
- Dallas Luxury Apartments (31)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Dallas (19)
- Hiram Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Powder Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Villa Rica Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Austell Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Douglasville Pet Friendly Apartments (39)
- Acworth Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Lithia Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Kennesaw Pet Friendly Apartments (26)
- Cartersville Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Temple Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Dallas?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Dallas?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Dallas?
You may not know it, but if you've ever seen the movie "Footloose" (2011) or "Joyful Noise" (2012), then you not only already know a bit about what Dallas, Georgia, looks like, but you've seen some of the local city-folk too. Both movies had several of their interior and exterior scenes shot in and around the city and many of the local residents appeared as extras in certain scenes.
Dallas is the county seat for Paulding County, which holds the distinction as being considered one of the fastest growing counties in the United States. While the county is referred to as part of the greater Atlanta area, the 11,544 residents of Dallas might not quite agree. Although the city of Atlanta is a mere 41 minutes away, Dallas still manages to maintain its small-city charm and generous Southern hospitality. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Dallas should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Dallas may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Dallas. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.