2,839 Apartments for rent in Kennesaw, GA with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Kennesaw Accessible Apartments (4)
- Kennesaw Apartments with Balconies (30)
- Kennesaw Apartments with Garages (20)
- Kennesaw Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Kennesaw Apartments with Parking (33)
- Kennesaw Apartments with Pools (15)
- Kennesaw Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Kennesaw Dog Friendly Apartments (27)
- Kennesaw Furnished Apartments (1)
- Kennesaw Luxury Apartments (46)
- Kennesaw Pet Friendly Apartments (28)
- Acworth Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Marietta Apartments with Gyms (20)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Woodstock Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Smyrna Apartments with Gyms (19)
- Holly Springs Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Austell Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Hiram Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Mableton Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Vinings Apartments with Gyms (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Kennesaw?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Kennesaw?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Kennesaw?
Welcome to Kennesaw, Georgia, a suburb that’s part of the Atlanta metropolitan area. Let’s take a look at some of these apartments for rent and find you your dream home! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Kennesaw renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.