471 Apartments for rent in Holly Springs, GA with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Holly Springs Accessible Apartments (3)
- Holly Springs Apartments with Garages (13)
- Holly Springs Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Holly Springs Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Holly Springs Apartments with Parking (15)
- Holly Springs Apartments with Pools (9)
- Holly Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Holly Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Holly Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Woodstock Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Canton Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Milton Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Roswell Apartments with Balconies (45)
- Kennesaw Apartments with Balconies (32)
- Acworth Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Marietta Apartments with Balconies (52)
- Alpharetta Apartments with Balconies (50)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Sandy Springs Apartments with Balconies (72)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Holly Springs?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Holly Springs?
Holly Springs is home to Fort Sixes, a Cherokee removal fort. Established in 1832, the fort was used to house Native Americans from the Cherokee tribe, as plans were made to remove them from Georgia lands.
The city of Holly Springs is located in Cherokee County, Georgia. With a population of about 9,100 residents, it is situated north of Atlanta with an area of approximately five square miles. Holly Springs was officially incorporated in 1906. The L&N Railroad established a train depot in the area, which brought new residents by the trainload! The city restored the depot in the '90s, repurposing it as a community center for residents to enjoy. Holly Springs offers a variety of beautiful communities, established businesses, and ample recreational opportunities. If you are a fan of historical architecture, Holly Springs is filled with charm -- many of its homes were built in the early 20th century. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Holly Springs renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.