892 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Holly Springs, GA
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Holly Springs (3)
- Holly Springs Accessible Apartments (3)
- Holly Springs Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Holly Springs Apartments with Garages (10)
- Holly Springs Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Holly Springs Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Holly Springs Apartments with Parking (10)
- Holly Springs Apartments with Pools (9)
- Holly Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Holly Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Holly Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Holly Springs (4)
- Woodstock 1 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Canton 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Milton 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Roswell 1 Bedroom Apartments (17)
- Kennesaw 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Acworth 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Marietta 1 Bedroom Apartments (26)
- Alpharetta 1 Bedroom Apartments (23)
- Fair Oaks 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Sandy Springs 1 Bedroom Apartments (41)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Holly Springs?
Holly Springs is home to Fort Sixes, a Cherokee removal fort. Established in 1832, the fort was used to house Native Americans from the Cherokee tribe, as plans were made to remove them from Georgia lands.
The city of Holly Springs is located in Cherokee County, Georgia. With a population of about 9,100 residents, it is situated north of Atlanta with an area of approximately five square miles. Holly Springs was officially incorporated in 1906. The L&N Railroad established a train depot in the area, which brought new residents by the trainload! The city restored the depot in the '90s, repurposing it as a community center for residents to enjoy. Holly Springs offers a variety of beautiful communities, established businesses, and ample recreational opportunities. If you are a fan of historical architecture, Holly Springs is filled with charm -- many of its homes were built in the early 20th century. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Holly Springs offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Holly Springs, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.