415 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Augusta, GA
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Augusta (27)
- Augusta Accessible Apartments (15)
- Augusta Apartments with Balconies (70)
- Augusta Apartments with Garages (24)
- Augusta Apartments with Gyms (20)
- Augusta Apartments with Hardwood Floors (54)
- Augusta Apartments with Parking (66)
- Augusta Apartments with Pools (30)
- Augusta Apartments with Washer-Dryers (44)
- Augusta Dog Friendly Apartments (93)
- Augusta Furnished Apartments (17)
- Augusta Luxury Apartments (123)
- Augusta Pet Friendly Apartments (95)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Augusta (11)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in Augusta (42)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Augusta (41)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Augusta?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Augusta?
How expensive are studio apartments in Augusta?
The second biggest city in Georgia. Packing up shop and relocating to Augusta may seem a daunting task at first, especially if you’re a newbie to the Old South, but rest assured, Just as sure as the Georgia peach will come into season each June, you can land the perfect pad in (arguably) Georgia’s most scenic city.
All you have to do is follow a few basic tips and you’ll be livin’ the high life in Augusta in no time… See more
2 bedroom apartments in Augusta are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Augusta near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Augusta that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.