261 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Augusta, GA
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Augusta (17)
- Augusta Accessible Apartments (11)
- Augusta Apartments with Balconies (69)
- Augusta Apartments with Garages (24)
- Augusta Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Augusta Apartments with Hardwood Floors (40)
- Augusta Apartments with Parking (63)
- Augusta Apartments with Pools (25)
- Augusta Apartments with Washer-Dryers (44)
- Augusta Dog Friendly Apartments (86)
- Augusta Furnished Apartments (9)
- Augusta Luxury Apartments (106)
- Augusta Pet Friendly Apartments (88)
- Luxury 1 Bedroom Apartments in Augusta (24)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Augusta (30)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Augusta?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Augusta?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Augusta?
The second biggest city in Georgia. Packing up shop and relocating to Augusta may seem a daunting task at first, especially if you’re a newbie to the Old South, but rest assured, Just as sure as the Georgia peach will come into season each June, you can land the perfect pad in (arguably) Georgia’s most scenic city.
All you have to do is follow a few basic tips and you’ll be livin’ the high life in Augusta in no time… See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Augusta offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Augusta, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.