8 Apartments for Rent Near University of South Carolina Aiken
Get the best commute
Get matched with your optimal commute
Find More Rentals By
- Aiken Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Aiken Apartments with Garages (11)
- Aiken Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Aiken Apartments with Parking (16)
- Aiken Apartments with Pools (4)
- Aiken Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Aiken Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Aiken Furnished Apartments (7)
- Aiken Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
Find More Rentals in Nearby
- Warrenville, SC Apartments (2)
- Gloverville, SC Apartments (3)
- Belvedere, SC Apartments (5)
- North Augusta, SC Apartments (19)
- Martinez, GA Apartments (35)
- Augusta, GA Apartments (248)
- Evans, GA Apartments (29)
- Grovetown, GA Apartments (42)
- Harlem, GA Apartments (8)
- Red Bank, SC Apartments (6)
- Lexington, SC Apartments (10)
- Oak Grove, SC Apartments (5)
- Newberry, SC Apartments (4)
- Seven Oaks, SC Apartments (17)
- Irmo, SC Apartments (10)
- Greenwood, SC Apartments (7)
Find More Rentals Near
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does it mean to live off-campus?
Off-campus housing is a term to describe housing that is not owned or operated by the college or university. When living off-campus, you will need to set up and pay for utilities like internet, electricity, and water yourself.
What are the advantages of living off-campus?
Some of the benefits of choosing to live off-campus include more space, privacy, and independence. Choosing to live off-campus also provides additional location flexibility and can come with potential cost savings.
How much does it cost to rent an apartment near University of South Carolina-Aiken?
The average rent for an apartment near University of South Carolina-Aiken is $1,500.