103 Apartments in Augusta
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Augusta (19)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Augusta (36)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Augusta (19)
- Augusta Accessible Apartments (15)
- Augusta Apartments with Balconies (83)
- Augusta Apartments with Garages (36)
- Augusta Apartments with Gyms (24)
- Augusta Apartments with Hardwood Floors (69)
- Augusta Apartments with Parking (87)
- Augusta Apartments with Pools (34)
- Augusta Dog Friendly Apartments (103)
- Augusta Furnished Apartments (18)
- Augusta Luxury Apartments (147)
- Augusta Pet Friendly Apartments (107)
- Martinez Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Grovetown Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- North Augusta Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Evans Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Warrenville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Aiken Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Statesboro Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Augusta?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Augusta?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Augusta?
The second biggest city in Georgia. Packing up shop and relocating to Augusta may seem a daunting task at first, especially if you’re a newbie to the Old South, but rest assured, Just as sure as the Georgia peach will come into season each June, you can land the perfect pad in (arguably) Georgia’s most scenic city.
All you have to do is follow a few basic tips and you’ll be livin’ the high life in Augusta in no time… See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Augusta offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Augusta. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Augusta can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.