185 Apartments for rent in West Melbourne, FL with Balconies
- West Melbourne Accessible Apartments (4)
- West Melbourne Apartments with Garages (10)
- West Melbourne Apartments with Gyms (7)
- West Melbourne Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- West Melbourne Apartments with Parking (11)
- West Melbourne Apartments with Pools (9)
- West Melbourne Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- West Melbourne Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- West Melbourne Furnished Apartments (3)
- West Melbourne Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Melbourne Apartments with Balconies (52)
- Palm Bay Apartments with Balconies (48)
- Indialantic Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Indian Harbour Beach Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Melbourne Beach Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Satellite Beach Apartments with Balconies (14)
- South Patrick Shores Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Viera West Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Viera East Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Merritt Island Apartments with Balconies (13)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in West Melbourne?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in West Melbourne?
The City of West Melbourne did not charge property taxes for 40 years until recently instating them in 2005. Hopefully they didn't collect 40 years of back taxes!
West Melbourne was created not as an original town, but as a place in Brevard County that did not want to be annexed into Melbourne, Florida. Founders created their own city, and for almost 50 years, the city didn't charge property taxes, but rather "fees" to help fund their government. This changed in 2005, but West Melbourne remains a beautiful almost-beach town and an idyllic place to live on the east coast of Florida. West Melbourne is not right on the water, but its just a few miles from Melbourne, which is, and Palm Bay, a beautiful Florida beach. People in West Melbourne can enjoy that beach-life feeling without having to pay beachfront prices for their property. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for West Melbourne renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.