128 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in West Melbourne, FL
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in West Melbourne (4)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in West Melbourne (2)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in West Melbourne (7)
- West Melbourne Apartments with Balconies (7)
- West Melbourne Apartments with Garages (5)
- West Melbourne Apartments with Gyms (3)
- West Melbourne Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- West Melbourne Apartments with Parking (6)
- West Melbourne Apartments with Pools (8)
- West Melbourne Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- West Melbourne Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- West Melbourne Furnished Apartments (2)
- West Melbourne Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Melbourne 3 Bedroom Apartments (27)
- Palm Bay 3 Bedroom Apartments (75)
- Indialantic 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Indian Harbour Beach 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Melbourne Beach 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Satellite Beach 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- South Patrick Shores 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Viera West 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Viera East 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Merritt Island 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
The City of West Melbourne did not charge property taxes for 40 years until recently instating them in 2005. Hopefully they didn't collect 40 years of back taxes!
West Melbourne was created not as an original town, but as a place in Brevard County that did not want to be annexed into Melbourne, Florida. Founders created their own city, and for almost 50 years, the city didn't charge property taxes, but rather "fees" to help fund their government. This changed in 2005, but West Melbourne remains a beautiful almost-beach town and an idyllic place to live on the east coast of Florida. West Melbourne is not right on the water, but its just a few miles from Melbourne, which is, and Palm Bay, a beautiful Florida beach. People in West Melbourne can enjoy that beach-life feeling without having to pay beachfront prices for their property. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in West Melbourne provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in West Melbourne. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.