212 Apartments for Rent in Wellington, FL with Pools
- Wellington Accessible Apartments (1)
- Wellington Apartments with Balconies (263)
- Wellington Apartments with Garages (83)
- Wellington Apartments with Gyms (37)
- Wellington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Wellington Apartments with Parking (113)
- Wellington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (269)
- Wellington Dog Friendly Apartments (51)
- Wellington Furnished Apartments (102)
- Wellington Luxury Apartments (362)
- Wellington Pet Friendly Apartments (64)
- Royal Palm Beach Apartments with Pools (40)
- The Acreage Apartments with Pools (16)
- Greenacres Apartments with Pools (27)
- West Palm Beach Apartments with Pools (186)
- Palm Springs Apartments with Pools (9)
- Atlantis Apartments with Pools (2)
- Lake Worth Apartments with Pools (34)
- Boynton Beach Apartments with Pools (112)
- Lantana Apartments with Pools (24)
- Mangonia Park Apartments with Pools (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Wellington?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Wellington?
Saddle up and giddy-up! Wellington is the winter equestrian capital of the world, holding the world's largest equestrian show every year.
What used to be acres of waterlogged land has been transformed to become fertile farmland, and currently a thriving community of 56,000 people. Wellington has gone through so much evolution throughout the years that it would make Charles Darwin proud. Located in Palm Beach County and approximately 61 miles away from Miami, this 31.4 square mile village was once known to have the largest strawberry patch in the world. Wellington has shed that renown, however, in favor of being the top destination for people who enjoy equestrian pursuits.Like most parts of Florida, the village experiences hot summers and mild winters. If you fancy the idea of equestrian activities all year round, youll find your own piece of paradise here. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Wellington means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Wellington could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.