803 Apartments for rent in Valrico, FL with Balconies
- Valrico Apartments with Garages (9)
- Valrico Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Valrico Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Valrico Apartments with Parking (10)
- Valrico Apartments with Pools (10)
- Valrico Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Valrico Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Valrico Furnished Apartments (1)
- Valrico Luxury Apartments (15)
- Valrico Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Bloomingdale Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Fish Hawk Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Brandon Apartments with Balconies (48)
- Seffner Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Mango Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Riverview Apartments with Balconies (63)
- Progress Village Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Thonotosassa Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Plant City Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Palm River-Clair Mel Apartments with Balconies (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Valrico?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Valrico?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Valrico?
Located in Hillsborough County, Florida, Valrico is not exactly a city or town. Instead, this area is referred to as a census-designated place, meaning it has been delineated for the purpose of gathering data related to the residents.
If you are looking for a small community, Valrico is a good choice. The name Valrico means rich valley and stems from the origins of the community as a region of cotton plantations. The pace of life in Valrico is a bit slower than that in larger, more expensive cities in Florida. However, the tradeoff is the sense of community that is a distinct quality of smaller areas. The cost of living index for Valrico is the same as the median for Florida and 2 percent lower than the median for the nation. This is good news for those with their eyes on the contents of the old checking account. A move to Valrico will not stretch your budget as much as a move to more expensive cities in Florida. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Valrico renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.