290 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Town 'n' Country, FL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Town 'n' Country (8)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Town 'n' Country (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Town 'n' Country (8)
- Town 'n' Country Accessible Apartments (2)
- Town 'n' Country Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Town 'n' Country Apartments with Garages (15)
- Town 'n' Country Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Town 'n' Country Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Town 'n' Country Apartments with Parking (25)
- Town 'n' Country Apartments with Pools (26)
- Town 'n' Country Apartments with Washer-Dryers (21)
- Town 'n' Country Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Town 'n' Country Furnished Apartments (3)
- Town 'n' Country Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Westchase 3 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Citrus Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Egypt Lake-Leto 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Carrollwood 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Oldsmar 3 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Northdale 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Safety Harbor 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Tampa 3 Bedroom Apartments (253)
- Keystone 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Lake Magdalene 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
Town 'n' Country may not be the most original name, but you've got to hand it to them. There isn't another city in Florida with a more confusing one.
Town ‘n’ Country is a census-designated place in Hillsborough County, Florida. The population is 78,442 and the town includes a number of creeks and parks. It wasn't settled until 1956, at which point it became a dairy farm! It stayed that way until it started getting suburbanized in the 1960s and 70s, but it still retains quite a bit of the old farm town feel. The town is growing fairly rapidly, probably due to spillover from Tampa and St. Petersburg, as well as its appealing location right near Florida's west coast. Homes are inexpensive and the cost of living is quite low, which are also appealing factors in today’s economy. The unemployment rate is slightly above average but job growth is on the rise. It’s a great place for students to live as the area is easily walkable and offers certain amenities that appeal to that demographic.
Having trouble with Craigslist Town 'n' Country? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Town 'n' Country provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Town 'n' Country. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.