353 Accessible Apartments for rent in Tarpon Springs, FL
- Tarpon Springs Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Tarpon Springs Apartments with Garages (4)
- Tarpon Springs Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Tarpon Springs Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Tarpon Springs Apartments with Parking (7)
- Tarpon Springs Apartments with Pools (9)
- Tarpon Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Tarpon Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Tarpon Springs Furnished Apartments (3)
- Tarpon Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Palm Harbor Accessible Apartments (1)
- Trinity Accessible Apartments (1)
- Dunedin Accessible Apartments (1)
- Clearwater Accessible Apartments (10)
- Odessa Accessible Apartments (1)
- Town 'n' Country Accessible Apartments (1)
- Largo Accessible Apartments (2)
- Northdale Accessible Apartments (1)
- Pinellas Park Accessible Apartments (3)
- Seminole Accessible Apartments (1)
Tarpon Springs is home to historical sites like the Arcade Hotel and the Safford House. It's also home to a bunch of sponge diving boats. Yes, sponge diving.
Are you ready to delve into the bustling metropolis? Tarpon Springs, the sponge capital of the world, offers city life at its best. Home to over 23,000 people, this picturesque city is currently undergoing beautification. Many points of interest are snuggled into this urban area, including Lake Tarpon and the Leepa-Rattner Museum of Art. The city was named after an abundance of fish was found in nearby waters. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Tarpon Springs with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Tarpon Springs. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.