170 Cheap Apartments for rent in St. Petersburg, FL
- St. Petersburg Accessible Apartments (18)
- St. Petersburg Apartments with Balconies (78)
- St. Petersburg Apartments with Garages (46)
- St. Petersburg Apartments with Gyms (41)
- St. Petersburg Apartments with Hardwood Floors (46)
- St. Petersburg Apartments with Parking (78)
- St. Petersburg Apartments with Pools (67)
- St. Petersburg Apartments with Washer-Dryers (59)
- St. Petersburg Dog Friendly Apartments (110)
- St. Petersburg Furnished Apartments (20)
- St. Petersburg Luxury Apartments (130)
- St. Petersburg Pet Friendly Apartments (113)
- Largo Cheap Apartments (1)
- Clearwater Cheap Apartments (9)
- Town 'n' Country Cheap Apartments (2)
- Dunedin Cheap Apartments (1)
- Egypt Lake-Leto Cheap Apartments (2)
- Tampa Cheap Apartments (26)
- Palm Harbor Cheap Apartments (1)
- Carrollwood Cheap Apartments (4)
- Northdale Cheap Apartments (1)
- Riverview Cheap Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in St. Petersburg?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in St. Petersburg?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in St. Petersburg?
Are there any properties that are currently offering move-in specials in St. Petersburg?
If you’re looking for the apartment guide to St. Petersburg, Russia, please accept our sincerest apologies as this guide pertains exclusively to its Florida-centered counterpart. But wait! (Podozhdite!) Read on and you’ll discover some nifty nuggets about renting in Florida’s fourth largest city; one that’s always been a popular place for retirees, but also boasts an excellent arts scene along with beautiful beaches and 360 days of sunshine per year.
Having trouble with Craigslist St. Petersburg? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding cheap apartments in St. Petersburg takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in St. Petersburg by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in St. Petersburg in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of St. Petersburg.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in St. Petersburg. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in St. Petersburg.