154 Apartments for rent in St. Cloud, FL with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- St. Cloud Accessible Apartments (2)
- St. Cloud Apartments with Balconies (17)
- St. Cloud Apartments with Garages (25)
- St. Cloud Apartments with Gyms (1)
- St. Cloud Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- St. Cloud Apartments with Pools (14)
- St. Cloud Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- St. Cloud Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- St. Cloud Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Buenaventura Lakes Apartments with Parking (6)
- Kissimmee Apartments with Parking (40)
- Meadow Woods Apartments with Parking (22)
- Southchase Apartments with Parking (5)
- Hunters Creek Apartments with Parking (8)
- Poinciana Apartments with Parking (96)
- Williamsburg Apartments with Parking (2)
- Orlando Apartments with Parking (277)
- Conway Apartments with Parking (3)
- Oak Ridge Apartments with Parking (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in St. Cloud?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in St. Cloud?
St. Cloud is one of those areas you've always dreamed of living in. So much so, that they built the second longest wall in the world, just to keep people out! Okay, maybe they built it for other reasons, but you get the idea.
You can tell St. Cloud, Florida is a deeply suburban city based on headlines in the town newspapers. Thrilling stuff. But that’s exactly what makes St. Cloud such a desirable place to reside: simple living. Plus, it’s close to a few massive lakes and it’s just a hop, skip and a jump away from impossibly famous amusement parks and the tourist heart of Florida, Orlando, without actually being subjected to the sweating, bulging hordes day after day. It does, however, have all the same tropical (read: humid) weather, swarms of mosquitoes and an oddly sociable alligator population. It avoids hurricanes pretty well, what with it being comfortably inland, but there are also those pesky issues of negative job growth and high unemployment rate. But, hey, you’re in the Sunshine State! You can’t help but smile here. See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some St. Cloud apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.