172 3 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Palm Beach, FL
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Palm Beach (21)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Palm Beach (6)
- Luxury 3 Bedroom Apartments in Palm Beach (22)
- Palm Beach Apartments with Balconies (50)
- Palm Beach Apartments with Garages (17)
- Palm Beach Apartments with Gyms (19)
- Palm Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Palm Beach Apartments with Parking (26)
- Palm Beach Apartments with Pools (48)
- Palm Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (48)
- Palm Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Palm Beach Furnished Apartments (24)
- Palm Beach Luxury Apartments (54)
- Palm Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Westgate 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Lake Worth 3 Bedroom Apartments (40)
- Mangonia Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Palm Springs 3 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Palm Beach Shores 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Riviera Beach 3 Bedroom Apartments (33)
- Lake Belvedere Estates 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- South Palm Beach 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- West Palm Beach 3 Bedroom Apartments (123)
- Lantana 3 Bedroom Apartments (12)
There was once a time that the valuables of Palm Beach did not invite attention from the shelves of jewelry stores. Instead, in 1879, they grew from the ground, only seven years after the first permanent settlers arrived. The farmers of that time, many of whom were former slaves, planted 15,000 pineapple slips to try to jump-start a new agricultural commodity. Today, all that's left of the attempt is the name of the fruit in a few area businesses.
Despite being sandwiched between the Atlantic Ocean and an intracoastal waterway, Palm Beach is neither a sleepy beach town nor retro fishing village. Instead, it shines as a glitzy and glamorous paen to jewelry-wearing, champagne-imbibing Rolls owners who'd rather spend a laid-back Sunday tanning on the sand than attending society balls. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Palm Beach provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Palm Beach. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.