304 Apartments for rent in Palm Bay, FL with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Palm Bay Accessible Apartments (2)
- Palm Bay Apartments with Balconies (44)
- Palm Bay Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Palm Bay Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Palm Bay Apartments with Parking (75)
- Palm Bay Apartments with Pools (29)
- Palm Bay Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Palm Bay Dog Friendly Apartments (95)
- Palm Bay Pet Friendly Apartments (95)
- West Melbourne Apartments with Garages (13)
- Melbourne Apartments with Garages (40)
- Melbourne Beach Apartments with Garages (3)
- Indialantic Apartments with Garages (4)
- Indian Harbour Beach Apartments with Garages (12)
- Micco Apartments with Garages (3)
- Satellite Beach Apartments with Garages (6)
- South Patrick Shores Apartments with Garages (3)
- Viera West Apartments with Garages (5)
- Sebastian Apartments with Garages (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Palm Bay?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Palm Bay?
Palm Bay, FL, originally named Tillman, was renamed for the Sabal palm trees that line the town's Turkey Creek.
Located between Jacksonville and Miami, Palm Bay, Florida is a mid-size city of just over 103,000 residents. The Sabal palms it was named for aren't the only greenery in town - there are twenty-nine city parks, a vast, two hundred acre regional park, two golf courses, and the Turkey Creek Sanctuary. A short drive away are the beaches of Floridas space coast, including Paradise Beach and Park, and Coco Beach. Less than forty-five minutes away is Cape Canaveral. See more
Palm Bay apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.