412 Apartments for rent in Indian Harbour Beach, FL with Garages
- Indian Harbour Beach Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Indian Harbour Beach Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Indian Harbour Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Indian Harbour Beach Apartments with Parking (8)
- Indian Harbour Beach Apartments with Pools (10)
- Indian Harbour Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Indian Harbour Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Indian Harbour Beach Furnished Apartments (5)
- Indian Harbour Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Satellite Beach Apartments with Garages (5)
- South Patrick Shores Apartments with Garages (2)
- Melbourne Apartments with Garages (14)
- Indialantic Apartments with Garages (1)
- West Melbourne Apartments with Garages (11)
- Viera East Apartments with Garages (4)
- Viera West Apartments with Garages (4)
- Merritt Island Apartments with Garages (6)
- Palm Bay Apartments with Garages (18)
- Cocoa Beach Apartments with Garages (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Indian Harbour Beach?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Indian Harbour Beach?
Indian Harbor Beach, FL has lots of great things to see: the Atlantic Ocean, manatees, and space shuttle launches.
One of the many communities that sprung up around the Kennedy Space Center, Indian Harbor Beach brands itself as an upbeat, forward-thinking haven of tropical bliss. Sitting off the west coast of Florida, it boasts its very own volunteer firefighting crew and a serious interest in promoting recreational activities. It even went so far as becoming the first city in Florida to be 100% prepared for a tsunami. Not that Florida has ever been in any danger of one, but the city council likes to prove it cares. See more
Indian Harbour Beach apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.