363 Apartments for rent in Rockledge, FL with Garages
- Rockledge Accessible Apartments (2)
- Rockledge Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Rockledge Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Rockledge Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Rockledge Apartments with Parking (7)
- Rockledge Apartments with Pools (8)
- Rockledge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Rockledge Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Rockledge Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Cocoa West Apartments with Garages (1)
- Merritt Island Apartments with Garages (6)
- Viera East Apartments with Garages (1)
- Cocoa Apartments with Garages (4)
- Viera West Apartments with Garages (4)
- Cocoa Beach Apartments with Garages (8)
- Cape Canaveral Apartments with Garages (4)
- South Patrick Shores Apartments with Garages (5)
- Port St. John Apartments with Garages (1)
- Satellite Beach Apartments with Garages (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Rockledge?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Rockledge?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Rockledge?
"Into the arms of Florida, Sailing down a highway." (- Patty Griffin)
Rockledge is the oldest city in Brevard County, Florida! It has a population of 24,920, and its name comes from the ledges of coquina rock that line the Indian River within it. It’s a warm and humid city that attracts more folks in the winter when it cools down a bit. There are a number of museums and places of historical significance here, such as the H.S. Williams House and Persimmon Mound. It also boasts a number of lovely parks and docks and lots of recreational activities. See more
Rockledge apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.