258 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Palm Bay, FL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Palm Bay Accessible Apartments (2)
- Palm Bay Apartments with Balconies (44)
- Palm Bay Apartments with Garages (65)
- Palm Bay Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Palm Bay Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Palm Bay Apartments with Parking (75)
- Palm Bay Apartments with Pools (29)
- Palm Bay Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Palm Bay Dog Friendly Apartments (95)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Palm Bay (6)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Palm Bay (10)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Palm Bay (44)
- West Melbourne Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Melbourne Pet Friendly Apartments (40)
- Melbourne Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Indialantic Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Indian Harbour Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Micco Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- South Patrick Shores Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Viera West Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Sebastian Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Viera East Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Palm Bay?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Palm Bay?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Palm Bay?
Palm Bay, FL, originally named Tillman, was renamed for the Sabal palm trees that line the town's Turkey Creek.
Located between Jacksonville and Miami, Palm Bay, Florida is a mid-size city of just over 103,000 residents. The Sabal palms it was named for aren't the only greenery in town - there are twenty-nine city parks, a vast, two hundred acre regional park, two golf courses, and the Turkey Creek Sanctuary. A short drive away are the beaches of Floridas space coast, including Paradise Beach and Park, and Coco Beach. Less than forty-five minutes away is Cape Canaveral. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Palm Bay should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Palm Bay may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Palm Bay. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.