1,616 Apartments for rent in Oviedo, FL with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Oviedo Accessible Apartments (2)
- Oviedo Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Oviedo Apartments with Garages (11)
- Oviedo Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Oviedo Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Oviedo Apartments with Parking (13)
- Oviedo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Oviedo Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Oviedo Furnished Apartments (3)
- Oviedo Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- University Apartments with Pools (2)
- Chuluota Apartments with Pools (1)
- Winter Springs Apartments with Pools (18)
- Goldenrod Apartments with Pools (3)
- Casselberry Apartments with Pools (15)
- Alafaya Apartments with Pools (35)
- Azalea Park Apartments with Pools (1)
- Sanford Apartments with Pools (40)
- Fern Park Apartments with Pools (4)
- Winter Park Apartments with Pools (19)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Oviedo?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Oviedo?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Oviedo?
Oviedo, FL: home to Olympian Jennifer Barringer, who holds the American record for Steeplechase.
Oviedo, named because of the sound, was founded near Lake Charm, a small farming community in central Florida's Seminole County. When residents first arrived the community established a post office with a Spanish name to match the Spanish name of its state. Residents here have held onto their roots, and they embrace the country living ways of old in spite of booming economic growth. Festivals and small town quirkiness preserve the character that has been part of this community since its beginnings.
Having trouble with Craigslist Oviedo? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Oviedo means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Oviedo could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.