731 Apartments for rent in Ojus, FL with Balconies
- Ojus Apartments with Garages (8)
- Ojus Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Ojus Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Ojus Apartments with Parking (16)
- Ojus Apartments with Pools (24)
- Ojus Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Ojus Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Ojus Furnished Apartments (8)
- Ojus Luxury Apartments (10)
- Ojus Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Ives Estates Apartments with Balconies (28)
- Aventura Apartments with Balconies (48)
- North Miami Beach Apartments with Balconies (28)
- Hallandale Beach Apartments with Balconies (52)
- Sunny Isles Beach Apartments with Balconies (45)
- West Park Apartments with Balconies (2)
- North Miami Apartments with Balconies (36)
- Golden Glades Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Bal Harbour Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Hollywood Apartments with Balconies (116)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Ojus?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Ojus?
"A couple of young girls went sailing down A1A / into the arms of Florida / Sailing down a highway / Singing their heads off / Protected by the holy ghosts / Flying in the ocean / Driving with their eyes closed." (- Patty Griffin, "Florida")
The perfect setting for that scenic drive down the Atlantic Coast, Ojus, Florida is a town that has strangely been incorporated, unincorporated, and currently seeks incorporation a second time. So indecisive! Despite being a little bit fickle, Ojus is a beautiful place to live with a fantastic climate, spacious homes, and plenty of available rental condos, apartments, and houses that welcome your furry friends. It's friendly, sunny, and not far from Miami Beach, for the weekends. If sun, sand, and surf are your thing. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Ojus renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.