165 Luxury Apartments for rent in Ojus, FL
- Ojus Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Ojus Apartments with Garages (10)
- Ojus Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Ojus Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Ojus Apartments with Parking (16)
- Ojus Apartments with Pools (23)
- Ojus Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Ojus Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Ojus Furnished Apartments (8)
- Ojus Furnished Luxury Apartments (2)
- Ojus Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Aventura Luxury Apartments (14)
- North Miami Beach Luxury Apartments (9)
- Hallandale Beach Luxury Apartments (7)
- Sunny Isles Beach Luxury Apartments (28)
- Golden Beach Luxury Apartments (3)
- North Miami Luxury Apartments (11)
- Golden Glades Luxury Apartments (3)
- Bal Harbour Luxury Apartments (11)
- Hollywood Luxury Apartments (251)
- Bay Harbor Islands Luxury Apartments (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a luxury apartment in Ojus?
How many luxury apartments are available for rent in Ojus?
"A couple of young girls went sailing down A1A / into the arms of Florida / Sailing down a highway / Singing their heads off / Protected by the holy ghosts / Flying in the ocean / Driving with their eyes closed." (- Patty Griffin, "Florida")
The perfect setting for that scenic drive down the Atlantic Coast, Ojus, Florida is a town that has strangely been incorporated, unincorporated, and currently seeks incorporation a second time. So indecisive! Despite being a little bit fickle, Ojus is a beautiful place to live with a fantastic climate, spacious homes, and plenty of available rental condos, apartments, and houses that welcome your furry friends. It's friendly, sunny, and not far from Miami Beach, for the weekends. If sun, sand, and surf are your thing. See more
Luxury apartments in Ojus offer upscale living and the best amenities. Look for luxury apartments in city centers or popular neighborhoods with swimming pools, fitness center, rooftop terraces, covered parking, and doormen.
Finding luxury apartments in Ojus can be competitive, but there are usually several apartment complexes to choose from. Consider whether or not the amenities inside the apartment are as desirable as the shared amenities. The pool and tennis courts may look fantastic, but your kitchen could need an update. You should also consider the views and whether or not they fit your idea of luxurious living.
If cost is a factor, but you still want a luxury experience, try renting in a more residential neighborhood away from the action. Luxury apartments in Ojus will be pricey no matter where you look, but some buildings will be less expensive than others