262 Apartments for rent in New Smyrna Beach, FL with Hardwood Floors
- New Smyrna Beach Accessible Apartments (2)
- New Smyrna Beach Apartments with Balconies (40)
- New Smyrna Beach Apartments with Garages (20)
- New Smyrna Beach Apartments with Gyms (11)
- New Smyrna Beach Apartments with Parking (40)
- New Smyrna Beach Apartments with Pools (32)
- New Smyrna Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (37)
- New Smyrna Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (25)
- New Smyrna Beach Furnished Apartments (16)
- New Smyrna Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (25)
- Port Orange Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- South Daytona Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Daytona Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Ormond Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Orange City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- DeBary Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Sanford Apartments with Hardwood Floors (19)
- Oviedo Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Winter Springs Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Lake Mary Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in New Smyrna Beach?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in New Smyrna Beach?
Diamond dream when the sun don't shine / I close my eyes to see / Twelve wild horses in silver chains / Calling out to me / Oh Daytona, shine your light on me." (- Chris Rea, "Daytona")
The sunny skies and dreamy wonderment of Daytona Beach shine upon nearby New Smyrna Beach. Just 14 miles separate these two Florida beach cities. New Smyrna Beach has a history longer than this country--back to the ancient times of feather pens! A great immigration experiment in 1768 occurred, and 1,400 settlers were transported together to the New World. The colony here failed, but the town’s history picked up again a little over a century later when it incorporated. Today, its quiet streets, boat-friendly waterways, and white-sand beaches swell many-fold during tourist season. This is one of those old Florida towns that has retained its Southern charm rather than selling out to the glitz and glamour of its neighbors to the South. New Smyrna is a lady and she minds her manners, thank you very much. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for New Smyrna Beach renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.