647 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in New Smyrna Beach, FL
- New Smyrna Beach Accessible Apartments (1)
- New Smyrna Beach Apartments with Balconies (52)
- New Smyrna Beach Apartments with Garages (24)
- New Smyrna Beach Apartments with Gyms (9)
- New Smyrna Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- New Smyrna Beach Apartments with Parking (45)
- New Smyrna Beach Apartments with Pools (39)
- New Smyrna Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (44)
- New Smyrna Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (26)
- New Smyrna Beach Furnished Apartments (24)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in New Smyrna Beach (2)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in New Smyrna Beach (12)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in New Smyrna Beach (17)
- Edgewater Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Port Orange Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
- South Daytona Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Daytona Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (46)
- Holly Hill Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Deltona Pet Friendly Apartments (30)
- Ormond Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- DeLand Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Ormond-by-the-Sea Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Orange City Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in New Smyrna Beach?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in New Smyrna Beach?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in New Smyrna Beach?
Diamond dream when the sun don't shine / I close my eyes to see / Twelve wild horses in silver chains / Calling out to me / Oh Daytona, shine your light on me." (- Chris Rea, "Daytona")
The sunny skies and dreamy wonderment of Daytona Beach shine upon nearby New Smyrna Beach. Just 14 miles separate these two Florida beach cities. New Smyrna Beach has a history longer than this country--back to the ancient times of feather pens! A great immigration experiment in 1768 occurred, and 1,400 settlers were transported together to the New World. The colony here failed, but the town’s history picked up again a little over a century later when it incorporated. Today, its quiet streets, boat-friendly waterways, and white-sand beaches swell many-fold during tourist season. This is one of those old Florida towns that has retained its Southern charm rather than selling out to the glitz and glamour of its neighbors to the South. New Smyrna is a lady and she minds her manners, thank you very much. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in New Smyrna Beach should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in New Smyrna Beach may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in New Smyrna Beach. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.