482 Apartments for rent in Miami Gardens, FL with Hardwood Floors
- Miami Gardens Accessible Apartments (1)
- Miami Gardens Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Miami Gardens Apartments with Garages (6)
- Miami Gardens Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Miami Gardens Apartments with Parking (14)
- Miami Gardens Apartments with Pools (5)
- Miami Gardens Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Miami Gardens Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Miami Gardens Furnished Apartments (3)
- Miami Gardens Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Opa-locka Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Golden Glades Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Ives Estates Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Country Club Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- North Miami Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Ojus Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Miami Lakes Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- North Miami Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Hialeah Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Miramar Apartments with Hardwood Floors (19)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Miami Gardens?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Miami Gardens?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Miami Gardens?
Located in Miami-Dade County, about 20 minutes away from South Beach, sits a city that only dates back about 50 years. Though it isn’t rich with history, it is rich with a lot of community pride.
This city of over 100,000 residents was established in the 1960’s by Floridians looking for a different way of life. The appeal of this new area was even more enticing thanks to the palm trees, sunshine and proximity to the beach.
These days Miami Gardens is much more than its humble origins might suggest. It is home to the SunLife stadium –where the Miami Dolphins and Miami Hurrricanes play football. It is a suburban city with old Florida vibes, one story-single family homes with large front yards, and a plethora of palm trees.
Having trouble with Craigslist South Florida? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Miami Gardens renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.