1,576 Apartments for rent in Land O' Lakes, FL with Balconies
- Land O' Lakes Accessible Apartments (2)
- Land O' Lakes Apartments with Garages (19)
- Land O' Lakes Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Land O' Lakes Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Land O' Lakes Apartments with Parking (22)
- Land O' Lakes Apartments with Pools (22)
- Land O' Lakes Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Land O' Lakes Dog Friendly Apartments (21)
- Land O' Lakes Furnished Apartments (1)
- Land O' Lakes Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- Lutz Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Cheval Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Odessa Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Pebble Creek Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Wesley Chapel Apartments with Balconies (41)
- Lake Magdalene Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Northdale Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Carrollwood Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Keystone Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Quail Ridge Apartments with Balconies (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Land O' Lakes?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Land O' Lakes?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Land O' Lakes?
"Land O Lakes Florida / Some said the local lake had been enchanted / Others said it must have been the weather / The neighbors were trying to keep it quiet / But I swear that I could hear the laughter / So they jokingly nicknamed it the porridge / Cause overnight that lake had turned as thick as butter / But the local kids would still go swimming, drinking / Saying that to them it doesn't matter / If you just hold in your breath til you come back up in full / Hold in your breath til you thought...
The name alone will make you hungry, but Land O Lakes (LOL) doesn't really have much to do with butter, other than being named after it. It's a sweet place to live not far from the beach, Tampa, and Dupree Gardens, a famous roadside attraction and botanical garden. Do you love brand-new stuff and the smell of fresh paint? Pull up to lake land and pitch a tent, because the architecture is from the oughts and sooner, meaning no houses in disrepair and no cracked streets. If you want a rural setting with suburban amenities, you'll love it here. So pack your swimsuit; it's time to take a dip in the Land O Lakes. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Land O' Lakes renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.