404 Luxury Apartments for rent in Homestead, FL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Homestead Accessible Apartments (3)
- Homestead Apartments with Balconies (116)
- Homestead Apartments with Garages (123)
- Homestead Apartments with Gyms (74)
- Homestead Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Homestead Apartments with Parking (146)
- Homestead Apartments with Pools (127)
- Homestead Apartments with Washer-Dryers (164)
- Homestead Dog Friendly Apartments (23)
- Homestead Furnished Apartments (4)
- Homestead Furnished Luxury Apartments (4)
- Homestead Pet Friendly Apartments (24)
- Luxury 1 Bedroom Apartments in Homestead (5)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in Homestead (35)
- Luxury 3 Bedroom Apartments in Homestead (149)
- Palmetto Bay Luxury Apartments (3)
- Kendall Luxury Apartments (2)
- Pinecrest Luxury Apartments (11)
- Sunset Luxury Apartments (3)
- Glenvar Heights Luxury Apartments (4)
- Olympia Heights Luxury Apartments (1)
- Tamiami Luxury Apartments (1)
- Coral Gables Luxury Apartments (22)
- Fountainebleau Luxury Apartments (2)
- Key Largo Luxury Apartments (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a luxury apartment in Homestead?
How many luxury apartments are available for rent in Homestead?
I've been waiting for the taste /You said you'd bring to me /Biscayne Bay -- From "Dr. Wu" by Steely Dan
You can have a taste of the salty air, sunshine, sea breeze, and sandy beaches of Biscayne Bay if you move to Homestead, Florida. Homestead is just eight miles from the enormous Biscayne Bay, on the state's Atlantic coast. The second-oldest city in Miami-Dade County has been through a few rough patches, surviving some historic weather disasters. But now, Homestaed is back in business, though without some of the historic buildings that Mother Nature insisted on keeping for herself over 20 years ago.
Dont get the wrong idea, though, and dont feel sad. It still has an historic downtown area and a several old neighborhoods to please the history buffs. There are apartment buildings and houses going up, the weather is great, and it is close to the most beautiful natural settings south Florida has to offer. If you like the thought of having the military nearby, just in case the end of the world arrives sooner than expected, Homestead Air Reserve Force Base is located here. With a population of approximately 63,000, this is a nice, small city with shopping and restaurants, and it is also only a reasonable drive to Miami. What else could you ask for? See more
Luxury apartments in Homestead offer upscale living and the best amenities. Look for luxury apartments in city centers or popular neighborhoods with swimming pools, fitness center, rooftop terraces, covered parking, and doormen.
Finding luxury apartments in Homestead can be competitive, but there are usually several apartment complexes to choose from. Consider whether or not the amenities inside the apartment are as desirable as the shared amenities. The pool and tennis courts may look fantastic, but your kitchen could need an update. You should also consider the views and whether or not they fit your idea of luxurious living.
If cost is a factor, but you still want a luxury experience, try renting in a more residential neighborhood away from the action. Luxury apartments in Homestead will be pricey no matter where you look, but some buildings will be less expensive than others