311 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Homestead, FL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Homestead (4)
- Homestead Accessible Apartments (3)
- Homestead Apartments with Balconies (116)
- Homestead Apartments with Garages (123)
- Homestead Apartments with Gyms (74)
- Homestead Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Homestead Apartments with Parking (146)
- Homestead Apartments with Pools (127)
- Homestead Apartments with Washer-Dryers (164)
- Homestead Dog Friendly Apartments (23)
- Homestead Furnished Apartments (4)
- Homestead Luxury Apartments (232)
- Homestead Pet Friendly Apartments (24)
- Luxury 1 Bedroom Apartments in Homestead (5)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Homestead (3)
- Leisure City 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Florida City 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Princeton 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- South Miami Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Richmond West 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Cutler Bay 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- West Perrine 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Palmetto Estates 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Three Lakes 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Palmetto Bay 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Homestead?
I've been waiting for the taste /You said you'd bring to me /Biscayne Bay -- From "Dr. Wu" by Steely Dan
You can have a taste of the salty air, sunshine, sea breeze, and sandy beaches of Biscayne Bay if you move to Homestead, Florida. Homestead is just eight miles from the enormous Biscayne Bay, on the state's Atlantic coast. The second-oldest city in Miami-Dade County has been through a few rough patches, surviving some historic weather disasters. But now, Homestaed is back in business, though without some of the historic buildings that Mother Nature insisted on keeping for herself over 20 years ago.
Dont get the wrong idea, though, and dont feel sad. It still has an historic downtown area and a several old neighborhoods to please the history buffs. There are apartment buildings and houses going up, the weather is great, and it is close to the most beautiful natural settings south Florida has to offer. If you like the thought of having the military nearby, just in case the end of the world arrives sooner than expected, Homestead Air Reserve Force Base is located here. With a population of approximately 63,000, this is a nice, small city with shopping and restaurants, and it is also only a reasonable drive to Miami. What else could you ask for? See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Homestead offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Homestead, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.