586 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Golden Glades, FL
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Golden Glades (2)
- Golden Glades Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Golden Glades Apartments with Garages (8)
- Golden Glades Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Golden Glades Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Golden Glades Apartments with Parking (12)
- Golden Glades Apartments with Pools (7)
- Golden Glades Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Golden Glades Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Golden Glades Furnished Apartments (1)
- Golden Glades Luxury Apartments (1)
- Golden Glades Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- North Miami 3 Bedroom Apartments (26)
- Biscayne Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- North Miami Beach 3 Bedroom Apartments (32)
- Pinewood 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Miami Gardens 3 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- Miami Shores 3 Bedroom Apartments (15)
- Ives Estates 3 Bedroom Apartments (25)
- Opa-locka 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- El Portal 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Ojus 3 Bedroom Apartments (9)
A suburb of West Palm Beach, Golden Lakes is a small community with about 7,000 residents, built around a series of finger-like man-made lakes. Don't worry, the finger lakes were made by small men, not giants.
Located eight miles from Florida's east coast, Golden Lakes is far enough from the beach to be a little more affordable but still close enough to get slammed by hurricanes on a regular basis. On average, the region experiences a direct hit or near miss by a tropical storm or hurricane once every five years. However, strict building codes ensure that most of the buildings survive the storms. Looking on the bright side, the rest of the time, the weather is darn near perfect. In the dead of winter, daytime highs hover around 70 degrees. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Golden Glades provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Golden Glades. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.