553 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Golden Glades, FL
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Golden Glades (1)
- Golden Glades Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Golden Glades Apartments with Garages (10)
- Golden Glades Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Golden Glades Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Golden Glades Apartments with Parking (13)
- Golden Glades Apartments with Pools (2)
- Golden Glades Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Golden Glades Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Golden Glades Furnished Apartments (2)
- Golden Glades Luxury Apartments (2)
- Golden Glades Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Golden Glades (2)
- North Miami 2 Bedroom Apartments (29)
- Biscayne Park 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- North Miami Beach 2 Bedroom Apartments (24)
- Pinewood 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Miami Gardens 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Miami Shores 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Ives Estates 2 Bedroom Apartments (15)
- Opa-locka 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Ojus 2 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- West Little River 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Golden Glades?
A suburb of West Palm Beach, Golden Lakes is a small community with about 7,000 residents, built around a series of finger-like man-made lakes. Don't worry, the finger lakes were made by small men, not giants.
Located eight miles from Florida's east coast, Golden Lakes is far enough from the beach to be a little more affordable but still close enough to get slammed by hurricanes on a regular basis. On average, the region experiences a direct hit or near miss by a tropical storm or hurricane once every five years. However, strict building codes ensure that most of the buildings survive the storms. Looking on the bright side, the rest of the time, the weather is darn near perfect. In the dead of winter, daytime highs hover around 70 degrees. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Golden Glades are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Golden Glades near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Golden Glades that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.