920 Apartments for rent in Fort Lauderdale, FL with Balconies
- Fort Lauderdale Accessible Apartments (24)
- Fort Lauderdale Apartments with Garages (163)
- Fort Lauderdale Apartments with Gyms (84)
- Fort Lauderdale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (53)
- Fort Lauderdale Apartments with Parking (304)
- Fort Lauderdale Apartments with Pools (260)
- Fort Lauderdale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (267)
- Fort Lauderdale Dog Friendly Apartments (129)
- Fort Lauderdale Furnished Apartments (152)
- Fort Lauderdale Luxury Apartments (450)
- Fort Lauderdale Pet Friendly Apartments (146)
- Wilton Manors Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Oakland Park Apartments with Balconies (54)
- Boulevard Gardens Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Lauderdale Lakes Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Broadview Park Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Lauderdale-by-the-Sea Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Lauderhill Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Dania Beach Apartments with Balconies (51)
- North Lauderdale Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Pompano Beach Apartments with Balconies (139)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Fort Lauderdale?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Fort Lauderdale?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Fort Lauderdale?
Fort Lauderdale has seven miles of pristine Atlantic beach at your disposal. Suffice it to say that among the dozens of neighborhoods, there is an abode for everyone here in this perennially sunny beachside city. Now, in which of these shall you set your sights on a new apartment?
Having trouble with Craigslist Fort Lauderdale? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Fort Lauderdale renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.